We have now hit a new stage in our lives as parents. All the toddler toys are gone out of our back yard :( I was on craigslist the other day (one of my favorite sites) and saw a post that someone was looking for a play house. They have two boys ages 2 1/2 and 1 and wanted a play house for them. We had a play house that we bought 2nd hand 3 years ago. Our kids have long ago lost interest. I thought what a great way to pass it on and make a little cash :) always good. I sent a message and got a very happy response. In the conversation I was asked if we had more toys they would buy those as well. When they came to pick up the play house they picked up almost all of our other toys. We are very happy to see them go to a family that will enjoy them. However as I watched them drive off it hit me, I don't have any more toddlers. It is a new stage for us. It is a bit weird. Little Man And Princess G both now ride two wheelers and we even let little man go out and ride his bike with the other boys who live on our street. Little Man turns 7 this weekend. I think all of this is hitting all at once so I am a bit sad. I am sure I will get through this. Well I hope you all are enjoying your kids what ever age or stage they may be in :)
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
YAY!!! I have found your blog!!! =) Although, mine is about to go private, per my school district's request. Anyways, it's late and I need to head to bed, but I just had to write and say how happy I am to have found this blog (I had you guys down as that other blog about Princess G).
=) Love ya!!!
Post a Comment