The first picture are Alan and I at the Tim McGraw concert. Anya my best friend, bought 2 mega tix good for 4 country concerts this summer. She gave me mine for my birthday, which is today. We went to Brad Paisley last week, and Tim McGraw last night. We have two more concerts later this summer. It has been so much fun. Last night we bought an extra ticket and Alan tagged along. What a great show. It is actually the third Tim McGraw concert I have been to. I could go to a hundred more. Ireally like Tim McGraw. He looks good, he can sing, and he is a devoted husband and father. He reminds me of the most important man in my life. Our summer is off to a great start.
The picture of Little Man I just thought was funny. He was watching cartoons and was just playing around.
As I said the other day I have really enjoyed reading all my friends blogs. As I was reading through my friend Natalis blog and found a link to a website with cute hair do's. I decided to try one on Princess G. It turned out so cute. Thanks Nat.
No pictures of Sunshine this time. :)





2 comments:
Hey that is pretty cool. I don't think I have that link any more, I added it to my favorites, you did amazing!! Happy Birthday again!!!
Happy Birthday, you young thing! I had forgotten that our birthdays were only three days apart! It looks like you had lots of fun. I will have to go check out that hairdo site. Erin is always wanting something different.
Post a Comment