Saturday, May 17, 2008

Kindergarten Graduation


Last night was Princess G's Kindergarten Graduation. I have to say it was the most impressive Kindergarten Graduation I have ever been to. The class put on a full program. It was wonderful. I was a little sad that Princess G was not in the program. Due to her health problems and having to be out of school for the last month, she was unable to be in the program. She really enjoyed watching the program though. She did get to put on her little cap and gown though and walk out with her class. While each child came out on stage her Teacher read what other kids in her class said about them. It was fun to hear what the kids thought of Princess G. They said "she is pretty", "she is my best friend", "I Love her", and "I miss her". It was very nice to see her back with her class for the last time. I think the pictures are so cute. We missed having Alan and Little Man with us. However it was important for them to have their time together.


4 comments:

Audrey Taylor said...

Poor Gracie, what health conditions did she have? My oldest is almost done with his first year of preschool- meaning I still have 2 years until he's at school for the whole day!!! My girls are great. Rachel is 2 and still attached to the binki. SHe named it "Mike". That is short for "my binki" like "my ink" if you say it real fast. Tiffany can sit up and roll from her tummy to her back, she's 6 months. Ben was just put in the bishopric, and I've been doing karate and singing. I sang in a stake program last Saturday. So, that's our update!

Tiss said...

Congrates Gracie!!!!

It's all about the "Crew" said...

She looks beautiful!

It's all about the "Crew" said...

Hey! I think Gracie's hair is actually longer than Miss M's now!